Newwave Media srl sviluppo e creazione siti web Venezia, Padova, Treviso

About us

Gruden company was born as an industrial company in the immediate post-war period, by the brothers Vittorino and Alessandro Gruden.

From the beginning, Gruden operated in the food market, with particular regard to the production of packaging for sugar, flour and coffee.

In the late 1950s, Gruden changed from a personal firm to S.n.c. and, in 1962, the Albignasego plant was built, which was to replace the old factory in Padua.

Throughout the 1960s, Gruden’s production was oriented towards the development of the existing market, maintaining traditional technology based on the use of paper and flexographic printing, in particular for the production of prepackaged bags in “square-bottom” paper.

At the beginning of the 70s the passage to rotogravure technology occurred and the production of the first “polylaminate” films began, suitable for “vacuum” and “controlled atmosphere” packaging. From that moment on, the Company’s production model would have been directed to develop materials for the food market of powders and granulates, seeking ever greater specialization, both in the composition of the laminates used and in the quality of increasingly complex graphic solutions.

In 1979, Gruden became a joint stock company, while maintaining a “family” structure, as the members were part of the same family.

At the end of the 90s, the Company Management (in which the new generation had firmly joined the founders) deemed the construction of a new plant necessary and the new MaserĂ  di Padova plant was therefore built , production environment designed for the most modern work needs, the current administrative and production site of Gruden Padova Spa.

Reliability and precision since 1948